Wednesday, February 10, 2010

 

 

 

 



The journey from the start. Last january I went shopping for a new bra, only to find that I had grown from 16C to 18D. I took control of my weight gaining but only managed to lose a couple of kilos' so I got a bit discouraged. I didn't gain any more over the next few months and tried many ways to reduce my calorie intake but only got down to 74 kilos using Jon Benson's EODD which got me out of the habit of eating sweet stuff. Before starting the TT Transformation. I went to my doctor and he changed my medication (he wouldn't do it before when I asked) . I started using the workouts and then was introduced to Brad Pilon's ESE and till today I have lost 2.5 kilos in 4 weeks. I still have plenty of fat to shed but now I know it's going to happen.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment